Oh goodness, it's been forever since I was last here and actually writing in peace.
Well, I am still not in too much peace knowing that I'm basically swarmed by homework and job applications. Yikes. Adulting is not fun.
Since I haven't written anything from April, I just want to make a quick monthly recap of what I have been doing in my life:
- May: I walked at the graduation. (And no, I'm not done yet, I'll be done in December!)
- June: I started my internship at Voice of America in Washington, D.C. and went to New York to see Anderson .Paak and Disclosure.
- July: Lucas and I started dating, and I found the best Indonesian restaurant in Philadelphia.
- August: I finished my internship, spent my last night in DC at Drake's "Summer Sixteen" concert and went back to Indonesia for a week. (The jetlag was unreal.)
- September: I kicked off my very last semester at Augustana University!
thought taking 16 credits with 4 of them being my summer internship and yearbook credits would be easy... NOT SO MUCH. I have been really busy applying for OPT (that one-year working permit for international students to gain experience in the States after graduation) and jobs. People around me have been really helpful and patient, so I feel #blessed to have them around or else I would go nuts.
However, I am excited to go back to DC for ACP National College Media Convention with my Augie yearbook and newspaper crew on October 20. I even got into their White House tour guest list. #fancy
Anyway, that is all that I can offer for tonight. I promise to put more blog posts from now on. I even have the next planned on my phone so I don't forget!
Have a great evening, people <3